Monday, February 25, 2013

Just 4 Jumps Party Rentals of Crown Point Indiana Rocks!!!

Inflatable Rentals in Crown Point Indiana
We at Just 4 Jumps wanted to share a few customer testamonials that we received. We are very grateful to everyone who uses our party rental services. We will continue to provide great service, clean inflatables and affordable fun to the entire Northwest Indiana region. From all of us at Just 4 Jumps...Thank You

Excellent service as always. Driver and set up are an excellent asset to your company and keep us coming back year after year. Thank You!!!  ~  Stacey

Was very pleased with the service and delivery. Everyone I spoke with was very nice to deal with. Could not be happier. I definitely will order again.  ~  Susan

Everyone who attended the party commented on how amazing it was!  ~  Celeste

Every aspect of your service was exceptional. The set up and take down of the equipment was fast, and the delivery personnel were friendly and efficient. We especially liked that our family and friends were able to use the equipment for 12hrs...the kids bounced the entire day!  ~  Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Very nice material has been used with this. Kids always get facinated towards bouncers. I have recently puchased a bounce house for my little sister. I searched badly but could'nt find. Atlast I my friend told me about this link bounce house.

    ReplyDelete